It's really hard for me to help you unless I have a valid return address...
justme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> isn't valid.

Anyway, in hopes that you're paying attention, the problems you described--really
laggy games, except when you're hosting or when only playing with one other human
player (number of computer players doesn't matter) are the exact symptoms I was
having, and are fixed by the loose-udp patch.

You can read up on the theory at http://www.alumni.caltech.edu/~dank/peer-nat.html
You can get the patch at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/mu/mumford/loose-udp-2.0.36.patch.gz
Apply the patch after you apply the ipportfw patch.  It won't apply cleanly, the
failure will be on a comment, so don't worry about it.

Enable the CONFIG_IP_MASQ_LOOSE_UDP option ('make config'), then recompile and
reboot and you should be good to go.

Glenn Lamb - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Finger for my PGP Key.
Email to me must have my address in either the To: or Cc: field.  All other
mail will be bounced automatically as spam.
PGPprint = E3 0F DE CC 94 72 D1 1A  2D 2E A9 08 6B A0 CD 82