I haven't been able to get IP masquerading to work with one
application. I would like to see if it's something in my setup or if
it's just not possible to use it with this application. Can anyone tell
me, would the following allow ALL hosts access to not only my linux
system but any other computers I have attached to it? (assuming I have
routes set to these other computers from linux).

# flush
ipfwadm -F -f
ipfwadm -I -f
ipfwadm -O -f
# allow my lan access to all dests
ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.1.0/24 -D 0.0.0.0/0
# allow everything?
ipfwadm -I -a accept
ipfwadm -F -a accept
ipfwadm -O -a accept
#

Lets say I have my linux box connected to the net with a dynamic IP
address and someone wants to telnet to my other computer that uses
192.168.1.2 on a SLIP link to the linux box using 192.168.1.1 on the
linux end. Will the above let them do this? Will they be able to access
the 192.168.1.2 computer with the above?

--
Scott Felton - Mount Joy, PA USA
Slackware Linux v.3.6.0