On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Craig McDaniel wrote:

> Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 04:02:24 -0600 (CST)
> From: Craig McDaniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: "John E. Christ III" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re:  [masq] [masq] [masq] VDOPHONE
>

> I have that same problem, but I don't use mirc.  I have a masq'ed linux
> box that can't dcc chat or dcc send.  I tried editing the ip_msaq_.c
> module, but it wouldn't work.  Any ideas how to get ircii and deritives to
> dcc right?

Is the irc server you are connecting to on port 6667?  If not, then that's
probably your problem.  The ip_masq_irc module is hardcoded only for 6667.
When installing the ip_masq_irc module, use a 'ports=' line like so

# insmod ip_masq_irc ports=6667,6668,6669[,...]

Include the port # of your irc server on that line & see if your troubles
go away.

btw, you tried 'editing the ip_msaq_.c module'?  Which specific module, the
irc one?  What changes did you try?

Glenn Lamb - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Finger for my PGP Key.
Email to me must have my address in either the To: or Cc: field.  All other
mail will be bounced automatically as spam.
PGPprint = E3 0F DE CC 94 72 D1 1A  2D 2E A9 08 6B A0 CD 82