Hi,

I followed the excellent documentation on how to setup ipfwadm
but after setting it up , I started seeing a ton of messages in
the messages file and syslogd was taking up about 90% of the
CPU time , so what I did for the moment was turn off logging for
the Input firewall. I'd like to turn  it back on but would like
to ignore the following messages from being sent to syslogd.

Feb  7 00:10:24 c526184-a kernel: IP fw-in rej eth0 UDP 0.0.0.0:68
255.255.255.2
55:67 L=328 S=0x00 I=11 F=0x0000 T=255
Feb  7 00:10:24 c526184-a kernel: IP fw-in rej eth0 ICMP/3
255.255.255.255 0.0.0
.0 L=56 S=0x00 I=28994 F=0x0040 T=1
Feb  7 00:10:24 c526184-a kernel: IP fw-in rej eth0 ICMP/3
255.255.255.255 0.0.0
.0 L=56 S=0x00 I=48691 F=0x0040 T=1

So , what input firewall rule do I need to set to not log the above ?

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks

Hiren