Hoi Gill,

dinsdag, 9 februari 1999, you wrote:
GB>  I had a similar problem, check your /etc/mail/Ip allow file.
GB> in my file i have my local ip address setup this lets each workstation send and
receive email
GB> #/ etc/mail/ip allow
GB> # this is my file for email relay for my win95 workstations
GB> 192.168.1
GB> #### The end

I had no /etc/mail dir... I used Slackware 3.5 to setup linux. I made
the dir and created the file "ip allow" as mentioned. But it doesn't
work. But I don't want to send mail using my linux box as an
smtp-server, I have tried it and it doesn't work.
Seems I wasn't right in my first email: short messages *do*
arrive at their destiny (messages like "testing" as subject and no
text) but large emails (like this) or emails with attachments don't
arrive. The email client just says "Sending message text"
and then nothing.

GB> Good Luck.
GB> Gill Blue
Thanx!