Michele Nicosia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, but i'm not so interested now, to migrate to 2.2, it is full of
> 'features' that i do not looking for, and the isdn,pppd/ipppd packages
> doesn't work correctly.

My reading of the linux-kernel mailing list agrees with yours; the ISDN
developers are not well-synchronized with the Linux 2.2 release.

> > error: masq_info.c: Internal Error `ip_masquerade unknown type'
>
> This messages comeout form any ws, that use ping internet.domain,
> connecteds to a linux masqureade machine.  Everybody can test it.

Interesting.  I believe you will find that your net-tools package needs
to be upgraded to comply with the newer features of 2.2.  Not the least
of these is the fact that "ifconfig" will report terribly wrong numbers
for the packet and byte counts of interfaces.  The message you see above
will probably go away, as well.

--
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)      || "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  butter quite like unrequited love."