/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */

        Hello,

On Sat, 8 Apr 2000, David A. Ranch wrote:

> Hello Julian,
>
> I've emailed Robert Novak @ www.indyramp.com if there is a masq-dev
> archive.  There is one for the main MASQ list.

        I see, MASQ list is updated (sometimes once per day?). What about
http://home.indyramp.com/lists/masq-dev/. It is last updated on Mar 15.

> Anyway, I'm curious if there will be a MASQ fix back ported
> to the 2.0.x kernels as well.  I'm amazed how many 2.0.x
> kernel users are still out there.

        You already know my opinion about this problem, this is not a
security problem. But someone with masq 2.0 knowledge can fix it if it is
present in 2.0 too. I completely fixed it in my maddr patch
v14 for 2.2 which I posted on masq-dev list for comments. There is already
v15 with more security checks. But the masq-dev index is not updated :(
This is not a problem for the subscribed people, I think.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>