We are about to roll out over 400 such devices ... tomorrow!
Stay tuned.
FYI: smaller sample tests have gone very well. We ask to hold a photo ID
until the device is returned. Lots of details and logistics, and we can
share that story as this grand experiment continues.
- Douglas

--
Douglas Hegley
Director of Media and Technology