(I believe) If someone has WiFi enabled, you'll see them on your enterprise
network monitoring regardless. My experience (3 years stale now) is that
devices with WiFi on are always looking for familiar WiFi signals, regardless
of what settings you have on the actual phone/tablet/computer.

-k

Keir Winesmith
Head of Web and Digital Platforms

San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
Now Open!
Tickets Available at SFMOMA.org
415.357.2871
kwinesm...@sfmoma.org

151 Third Street | San Francisco, CA 94103

This message, together with any and all attachments, is intended only for the
use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the original sender by email and delete
the message, along with any attachments.