Happy birthday MCN!

MCN is turning 50 this year. So we can continue to support you
professionally in the future, MCN is planning to introduce new programs and
membership benefits. In order to help us shape those plans, we're
interested in hearing from all of you, the entire MCN community, whether
you've ever been a member or not. This brief survey should take you
approximately 10 minutes to complete.

Community survey link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCN2017survey

We appreciate your thoughts and feedback.
Thank you.
eric

-----
Eric Longo