From: mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu [mailto:mcn-l-boun...@mcn.edu] On Behalf Of Shyam
Oberoi
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 11:03 AM
To: Museum Computer Network Listserv <mcn-l@mcn.edu>
Subject: Re: [MCN-L] .art domain extension

I'm curious to hear from other museums who are using, or are considering, the
new .ART domain, now that early registration "exclusive to members of the art
world" is open.  I've looked at the list of "early  adopters" and it doesn't
seem as if any US museums are actively using .ART right now.

With thanks,

Shyam

SHYAM OBEROI
Director of Technology and Digital Media

DMA
Office: 214-922-1206
Dallas Museum of Art | 1717 N. Harwood St. | Dallas TX 75201

Explore the DMA your way.
Download the free DMA app today.