Each Monday I send an email on copyright issues, developments, management tips
and more! This week I wrote about moral rights in US copyright law.

Moral rights protect the reputation of a creator as opposed to economic rights
which provide creators with control over their copyright-protected materials
and a way to earn money from exploiting them. In January 2017, the United
States Copyright Office announced that it’s undertaking a study on the moral
rights of attribution and integrity. Read further information at
http://www.copyrightlaws.com/us/moral-rights-in-u-s-copyright-law/.

Join my weekly copyright email list here:
http://www.copyrightlaws.com/newsletter-letter-copyright-new-media-law-ecommerce/.

Lesley

Lesley Ellen Harris
Copyrightlaws.com