The Exploratorium is seeking proposals for online audience research and
evaluation services to assist us in our goal to improve our understanding
of our online audience and their behavior, motivations, and needs.

https://www.exploratorium.edu/about/jobs/rfp-online-audience-research

The Exploratorium is a public learning laboratory exploring the world
through science, art, and human perception. Our mission is to create
inquiry-based experiences that transform learning worldwide. We launched
our website (www.exploratorium.edu) in 1992 to become the first independent
museum online (and approximately the 600th website in the world), and since
then have created over 50,000 pages of original content: online exhibits,
activities, articles, webcasts, videos, microsites, and apps. More than 11
million people visit our website every year.

We seek a consultant or firm experienced with research and analysis of
online audiences in the museum and informal education sector. The
consultant should possess expertise in quantitative and qualitative user
research, including user testing, surveys, interviewing, focus groups, and
data analysis, as well as user experience design.

Our goal is to use the insight gained from this research to improve our
online visitors’ experience, and to expand our reach and impact. The
findings may also be used to inform a redesign of the core website and aid
decision-making and prioritization for content development and R&D
strategies.

The Request for Proposals (RFP) provides additional details and
instructions for submitting a proposal:
https://www.exploratorium.edu/about/jobs/rfp-online-audience-research

If you have questions, please contact Mark Andrews at
mandr...@exploratorium.edu. Proposals are due by April 28, 2017.

--

Mark Andrews | Director of Online Media
e x p l O r a t o r i u m