Hi Molly,

You can do a fair bit with Powerpoint and Keynote but in my experience they
tend to run out of steam when your requirements move past basic screen
layouts and functionality.

Like Brent, I'm also biased(!) but please have a look a Darwin, which is a
digital exhibit platform designed specifically for museums. You can use it
to build sophisticated (or simple) exhibits for Mac, Windows or iPad and
there is no programming knowledge required. I'll say no more as this post
is basically an advert, but there's more info here:
http://www.digitalopps.co.uk/darwin/

Best regards,
Ian Smith

--
---
Ian Smith
Director
Digital Opportunities Ltd
t: 07812 822594
w: www.digitalopps.co.uk
w: www.digitalopps.co.uk/darwin/
w: www.igor-uk.com
t: twitter.com/Museums_IGOR
f: www.facebook.com/digitaloppsuk/
li: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/ian-smith/4/614/aa4
---
Darwin is our fantastic new cross-platform service for creating, editing
and deploying digital exhibits on Windows, Mac, iPad and Android tablet.
Find out more at: www.digitalopps.co.uk/darwin/
---