Hello

I am wondering if anyone out there using EMuseum (TMS / Gallery Systems)
has upgraded to version 5 and worked with any web designers to modify the
layout pages to match their primary website. We know GS offers this design
service, but as a public institution we have to review multiple vendors.
Any and all suggestions for web designers with Emuseumexperience are
welcome.

Thanks,

--
Tamsen Young
Museum Digital Media and Strategic Initiatives Manager

Visit our collections online <http://fashionmuseum.fitnyc.edu/> | Find us on
 Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/TheMuseumAtFIT> |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/museumatFIT> |  Instagram
<https://instagram.com/museumatfit/> <https://twitter.com/museumatFIT>