We at The Museum of Modern Art recently switched to Campaign Monitor. So
far, we like it - which really says a lot! It is easy to use and has direct
integrations to our CRM in Salesforce. We were able to migrate emails off
our previous platform and get up and running quite quickly on Campaign
Monitor. Feel free to reach out if you need more info. Good luck.

Diana