Back in 2014, the Museums Computer Group wrote to the US Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) to urge them to support net neutrality (
http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/mcg-committee-writes-to-the-us-federal-communications-commission-to-urge-net-neutrality/).
As we wrote then, 'While the Museums Computer Group is based in the United
Kingdom, every audience member and institution we work with would be
affected if net neutrality was lost and non-discriminatory access to
information was put at risk in the United States of America.'.

I'm not aware of as much activity around it from cultural heritage bodies
this time around and would be glad to hear of more actions.

Cheers,

Mia

http://openobjects.org.uk/
http://twitter.com/mia_out
Check out my book! http://bit.ly/CrowdsourcingOurCulturalHeritage
P.S. I mostly use this address for list mail and don't check it daily