I'd recommend CDBaby. Single album is about $60 and they distribute to all
streaming channels.

Mike

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency

http://thirty8.co.uk

** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **

** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **