That sounds like an exciting project! We have some BrightSign hardware that
was not fully deployed (before we had my position at this institution), so
I'm looking into what we may be able to do with it now to get some more
interactives or even digital signage into our rather static exhibition. I'm
also familiar with you as Te Papa is a case study used by Dexibit. Welcome
to the list!

*Jess Rezac*

Director of Digital Engagement, American Jazz Museum

Phone: (816) 474-5035 | Email: jre...@kcjazz.org
<https://by2prd0712.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=vAZ7qMBJfk6LlzKo0XmWVR1XIPiqR9AI_1Ovbx5Rh35GlaDl_NBaWfi6eDlvO4zf3C9Jzk7sp2E.&URL=mailto%3ajrezac%40kcjazz.org>

*Where it lives!* | Facebook <http://facebook.com/americanjazzmuseum> |
Twitter <http://twitter.com/americanjazzkc> | Website