From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Linkey, Mike
Sent: Thursday, May 9, 2013 2:09 PM
To: mdop@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mdop] MBAM 2.0 key verify

If I have a pc that already has Bitlocker enabled on it and I install the MBAM
client.  Is there a way to verify that is has stored the keys on the MBAM
server?  Working on testing out that scenario as this will the be way most of
our clients will be installed/enabled.  I have not found a report yet that
states that.  I am guessing I will have to go look in SQL, but thought I would
ask first.

Mike L.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>