I just setup our TS for OSD to include the MBAM client.  Everything seems fine.
 The BDEDrive (499MB) is created and the OS drive is encrypted.  When I look at
the compliance status in the reports, it says it fails with the reason "System
partition not available or large enough".  I thought is had to be at least
300MB which I am clearly over that.  I am not sure where to go with this.
Everything I am finding says make sure the system partition is large enough and
I think I am good there.  See attached.  Anyone seen this before?