Vmware ESXi will work to if you use the E1000 nic

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Klish
Sent: den 15 november 2016 01:43
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] MDT Reference Image Build question

By the way, if it's a reference image then you should be building it on VM's
and in my experience you don't need any drivers if it's a Hyper-V VM anyways.
Not sure about other virtualization platforms.  Might need boot or network
drivers potentially, but unlikely.

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 7:37 PM, Brian Klish