Hello,

I am struggling with deploying Windows 10 v1607 (Build 14393.447) using MDT
8443.

The issue I am having is with drivers being downloaded during the Windows
Update steps in the Task Sequence.

I was reading this article https://technet.micros
oft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/manage/waas-configure-wufb and noticed you
could set a policy that I understand would skip the drivers when running
Windows Update.

On the machine I am testing this I have the following values configured:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DriverSearching\SearchOrderConfig
= 0

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windo
wsUpdate\ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate = 1

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
\Policies\DataCollection\AllowTelemetry = 3

But drivers are still being downloaded.

I have also tried pausing the Task Sequence just before the Windows Update
step and then manually run Windows Update. That also download the drivers.

Do you guys have any idea what might be going on and how to prevent drivers
from being downloaded/installed when running Windows Update?

Regards Erik