From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Erik Droszcz
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 6:46 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] MDT / Windows Update / Drivers

Thank you both Erik and Michael!

I have been doing a few test runs and both your suggestions work :)

One scenario I ran was this:
Set the WSUS Server in CustomSettings.ini using variable WSUSServer
No drivers approved in WSUS.
Run the Windows Update steps in MDT without modification of the script or the
extra parameters
Still, drivers are being downloaded.

Is that the correct behavior? I though MDT would just grab whatever was
approved in WSUS.

Regards Erik

On Fri, Nov 18, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Michael Niehaus