Från: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
För explanoit
Skickat: den 16 november 2016 19:04
Till: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Ämne: Re: [MDT-OSD] MDT 8443: Invalid DeploymentType value "" specified. The
deployment will not proceed.

Hello,
Someone from Microsoft reached out to me and I sent them all my MDT logs and
configurations.

They said there’s something in the wizard that is setting the DeploymentType
back to blank. However, I have not done any wizard customizations and even
tried manually setting the DeploymentType in the task sequence.

Still trying to understand what’s happening.

Regards,
explanoit

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 3:37 AM, Keith Garner