From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Brian McDonald
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:25 PM
To: 'mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com'
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Create Computer AD Object in MDT 2013 Stand Alone TS

Everyone,

I'm looking for a solution to add/create computer accounts for server builds
when using MDT TS. There doesn't appear to be any built-in functionality
natively to allow this. I'm looking to see if anyone has attempted to automate
this in a task sequence and how they have achieved this.

Thanks,

Brian

The information contained in this communication and all accompanying documents
from Coilcraft may be confidential and/or legally privileged, and is intended
only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this
transmitted information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and destroy
the original message or accompanying materials and any copy thereof. If you
have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.