I am using it to activate the TPM chip, the issue is switching from 2.0 to 1.2
for Win7 Bitlocker compatibility. So far the only way I got it working is using
that Dell TPM Utility (installing it manually) then activating BL no problem.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Bain.John
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 10:11 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] RE: TPM Dell Utility

Why not use the cctk utility ?
[cid:image001.png@01D259E4.BBD7BFE0]

[cid:image002.png@01D259E4.BBD7BFE0]

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com>
[mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On Behalf Of Chace Alldredge
Sent: December 16, 2016 1:57 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com>

Hey Keith,

I guess my question is more: "has anyone setup Dell TPM Utility to run through
task sequence?". I can't find much documentation online and when I try to run
it via command line in PE or just on a client is doesn't do anything when I try
some of the parameters like /s or /s /f or /s /r or /s /l=C:\)

Yes, I am using an approved device, it is compatible version to the model of
Dell I'm using - works fine if I run it in windows with no parameters (display
prompts).

Was hoping to save time to automate this / integrate it in my TS but it may be
something I need to do manually.