From: Niall Brady<mailto:any...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 7, 2017 11:25 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com>
Cc: ms...@lists.myitforum.com<mailto:ms...@lists.myitforum.com>
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] UDI not reading variables

are you sure it's not reading the variables or if the variables are being
'reset' or 'rewritten', when i have problems like this i place a pause before
and after the step i need evaluated and use that as the basis for
troubleshooting the problem, here's a pause
step<https://www.windows-noob.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8846-how-can-i-pause-a-task-sequence-in-system-center-2012-configuration-manager/>
 fyi

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Jeff Poling