I had to change it to AHCI instead of raid on in the bios to get it to boot and
not mess with anything else.

________________________________
From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com <listsad...@lists.myitforum.com> on behalf
of Ortega, Clint <clint.ort...@christushealth.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 1:03 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] Dell Latitude 7480

Has anyone successfully imaged this model on Windows 10 yet?  Did you have to
import the network drivers into the boot image, or was it an issue with the
UEFI settings in the bios?  Currently rebooting every time I PXE boot, before
the HTA is popping up.  Right now I’m importing the drivers into the boot
image, but that will take some time before it’s ready.