From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 11:17 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [MDT-OSD] Dell XPS 13 9360 - PXE Boot

Does it PXE boot but just doesn't have network connectivity?  UEFI or Legacy
BIOS?

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Wilbers, Scott
<scott.wilb...@centralbank.net<mailto:scott.wilb...@centralbank.net>> wrote:
Need to PXE boot a Dell XPS 13 9360 but not showing any network boot options.
We have this USB 3.0 to Ethernet adapter
(http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/dell-adapter-usb-3-0-to-ethernet-pxe-boot/apd/443-bbbd/display-solutions
 ) that we used for a couple of previous XPS 13 models, but this model does not
appear to be supported.

Has anyone else attempted to PXE boot this model?

Scott Wilbers
Network Administrator
Central Technology Services
2100 Stewart Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65109
Phone: (573) 634-5600 ext 26420<tel:(573)%20634-5600>
Fax: (573) 681-6301<tel:(573)%20681-6301>
<mailto:scott.wilb...@centralbank.net<mailto:scott.wilb...@centralbank.net>>

Note:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.