From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Johan Arwidmark
Sent: den 25 juni 2017 16:02
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Cc: Scott Pratt <pra...@wws.k12.in.us>
Subject: RE: [MDT-OSD] Multicast Setup (It's running slow)

So you’re saying that if you have a classroom of say 30 machines to deploy over
lunch, 45 - 60 min window, P2P is going to be faster than multicast?

The scenario is to PXE boot all machines at the same time, possibly select a
task sequence (or required deployment). For arguments sake, also assume that
there are no other machines on the network having the content when deployment
starts.

/ Johan