From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Marcum, John
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 4:13 PM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] RE: Tattoo Question

Turns out all I had done wrong was forced my full inventory before the clients
had picked up the new mof.

If anyone is interested in doing what I did.... Simply remove the bdd hardware
inventory class, wait until the view and table are gone from SQL. Take the
sample mof file that's posted many places
online<http://www.chrisnackers.com/2009/12/04/microsoft-deployment-toolkit-tattoo-information/>
 and change string DeploymentTimeStamp to datetime DeploymentTimeStamp then
reimport this mof as a hardware inventory class. Wait long enough for the
clients to have picked up the new mof then Force a full hardware inventory and
the data will now be in datetime format in your database.

        John Marcum
            MCITP, MCTS, MCSA
              Desktop Architect
   Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP