From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Klish, Brian
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2017 11:41 AM
To: mdtosd@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [MDT-OSD] ThinkPad Yoga 370 is not a laptop?

Just wanted to pass the word on this discovery.  We just got through deployment
of several hundred “Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 370” laptops.  We just discovered some
software did not install because MDT did not identify them as a laptop.
Looking now I see some older threads that talk about this identification being
unreliable; mostly on servers I guess.  News to me until now.  This is really a
Lenovo problem if I understand it correctly.  Just thought I’d pass the word…

-Brian