Hi,

this it the first nemo snapshot that contains also repository snapshots. It is also using ssu for the updates for the first time.

Repositories can be found from [1] and the release images based on these from [2]. This image is currently following the snapshots instead of the previous way of following the live OBS repositories. If you would like to follow the OBS repositories with daily updates etc. you should head to our wiki pages and see more information about SSU [3] (will be improved over time).