Mersenne Digest       Monday, December 29 2003       Volume 01 : Number 1100

Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 02:36:25 +0100
From: "Jeroen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Mersenne: Single or Dual channel memory for P4

Currently I'm doing 0.078 sec/iteration with my P4-2400 (800FSB)
I have one single 512 MB PC3200 DDR memory module in my system.
How much speed increase will I see if I install another memory module so that my
memory runs in dual channel?
I've looked on the benchmark pages on mersenne.org but all I could find was just
P4-2400, no single or dual channel.