Hello Listers

Thank you for taking a look at my post of meteorites I have for sale on
eBay. Here is your chance to own some rare and historic meteorites.
Please take a look and if you have any questions or OFFERS & /or TRADES,
please email me and I'll get back with you. Lastly, if you are looking
for bigger/smaller meteorites, let me know too. A meteorite is a
meteorite, but a meteorite with history & legacy, will always add aura
to your meteorite collection and value.

ebay store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/imca1633ny/m.html

Featured Auctions

ESNANDES Extremely Rare 99mg historic Meteorite Fall-Fell France
1837-IMCA 1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262245949980?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite-2008TC3-1st meteorite seen from space-IMCA
1633!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252229447887?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

VALERA Cow killing HAMMER STONE meteorite Fall - Documentation of the
Fall
http://www.ebay.com/itm/252254370599?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

SYLACAUGA meteorite Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike-Extremely Rare-IMCA
1633
http://www.ebay.com/itm/262252497990?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633