Dear List Members,

I have some very nice auctions ending this evening and tomorrow night. Please take a look if you get the opportunity.

UPDATE: I mentioned that there was some additional corporate involvement in NWA 5000 last week. I will provide some hints. This new product, which integrates NWA 5000 into its design, ads tangibility to something that is otherwise intangible. It is both intricate and beautiful at the same time. This new product comes in three tiers priced accordingly at $349.00, $449.00 and $1,000.00. The $1,000.00 and $449.00 priced units sold out as production just began last week and the least expensive is expected to sell out today or tomorrow. The demand has outpaced production which is scheduled to be completed next month. The uses for NWA 5000 are only limited by someone's imagination and this is the first time any meteorite has been used this way. I am not selling any of these items, just supplying the limited NWA 5000 material that goes into them. I will announce what they are as soon as the first run is sold out and the manufacturer is recognized.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite 1.0 grams - ONE GRAM LOT OF PART SLICES AND FRAGMENTS!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142305275215?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .678 grams - GORGEOUS BRECCIA!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201845482683?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .412 grams - METAL CLAST!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142305272422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .370 grams - CRUSTED!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201845480916?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .236 grams - GABBRO!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142305269532?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite 1.0 grams - PURE CUTTING DUST!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142305267928?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .956 grams - GORGEOUS BRECCIA AND METAL!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142306334956?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .716 grams - WOW!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142306333657?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .668 grams - CRUSTED WITH 3D LOOK!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201846282964?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite .524 grams - HALF GRAM GABBRO!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142306330354?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite 1.0 grams - PURE CUTTING DUST!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/142306329085?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185