Dear List Members,

I mentioned a new product that utilizes NWA 5000 lunar meteorite material. I am not involved with the marketing of these items so do not consider this an advertisement.

This line is still in production but the $1,800.00 suites and the $1,000.00 units sold out within four minutes after being announced. The $449.00 units quickly sold out and there is less than a dozen of the $349.00 units left. I was impressed by the names of some of the world's most famous people who snapped these up. There is already a record-setting secondary market for the "unfunded" suites and they haven't even been delivered yet. Investors are speculating on the artwork/beauty/intricate nature of these objects and not the cyber currency aspect as far as I can tell. I am not a cyber geek so do not completely understand the cyber currency aspect of these but the prices reflect the unfunded price. When these are loaded (funded), I imagine many of them will end up in safe deposit boxes.

Here is link to the website for those who are interested in seeing what I have been talking about:
http://kialara.com/product/silver-series-2017-moon/

Wait until you see what is planned for the tenth anniversary of the discovery of NWA 5000!

Adam