Hello All-

I have struck a deal with a company that has combined two of my favorite things, meteorites and fine writing instruments. These pens have been constructed in the spirit of the famous Montblanc StarWalker series but instead of a floating diamond and a four figure price tag they have embedded Chelyabinsk meteorites fragments into the dome of the cap.

Three options are available, all in black resin with silver accents:

Ballpoint - The twist out ballpoint version comes with the amazing Schmidt Easyflow 9000 refill, and also accommodates any industry standard compatible insert. The cap is fixed as this is a twist pen

Rollerball -The Rollerball has a removable cap and comes with the Pentel LR7 ceramic ball refill.

Fountain - The Fountain Pen comes with a high-quality twist refill converter, or can be used with standard ink cartridges. It features an exceptional medium nib that delivers an excellent writing experience and the fountain pen can be used posted or unposted.

Refills are cheap and easy to obtain on Amazon

They come boxed with a printable COA

Price is $90 delivered in the US, $100 Overseas

I will tabulate all the orders and order in a few days, payment is due at time of request. Please pm with what type and quantity you want.

Link:

http://s1204.photobucket.com/user/nakhladog/library/Pens

Rob Wesel
Nakhla Dog Meteorites