The last several weeks I have been sorting through more than a thousand kilos
of new NWAs that I recently acquired. Been listing like mad on ebay and have
468 mostly unclassified NWAs listed on ebay. Was hoping to get over 500
meteorite listings before I posted this notice but people keep buying them as I
list them so I will post now. Some are started as low as 5 cents a gram
(Actually I have a 5% sale running so even cheaper than that - lowest ever
price on meteorites) and if you want a large showpiece I have many 5 to 10 kilo
specimens up to over 12 kilos.See my ebay user id AMUNRE for great unclassified
NWA deals. More to be listed all the time.CheersDeanAMUNRE on ebay