Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all well today.

I have recently updated my website to include three lovely specimens of the 1916 Kansas specimen Lost Creek, an unequilibrated H3.8 meteorite. A rare classification outside of NWA and Antarctica. These specimens have excellent provenance leading back to the Kansas Meteorite Society, who acquired the main mass shortly after classification.

Additionally, you will find a plethora of other meteorite and impact specimens available for sale there, all at very competitive pricing. :-)

Link:

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Please take a moment from your relaxing weekend to consider adding some specimens to your collection.

Cheers!

John A. Shea, MD

IMCA 3295