Hi Greg,
        As soon as I am done with the largest sale offering I have
ever put together I will put up a page with photos of "The Big One."
        Best wishes, Michael

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/reading_pane/*htt>>>
>>> ://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>scan
>>> emails quickly with a reading pane. Get the new

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/nowyoucan/reading_pane/*htt>>>
>>> ://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40565/*http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html>Yahoo!
>>> Mail.
>>
>> Prof. Zelimir Gabelica
>> Université de Haute Alsace
>> ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC,
>> 3, Rue A. Werner,
>> F-68093 Mulhouse Cedex, France
>> Tel: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 94
>> Fax: +33 (0)3 89 33 68 15

If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
--
Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how
many people you brought with you.  ­ Anonymous