I put some meteorites with reduced price, probably i totaly pass to the
minerals commerce

Bagnone - Bagnone its the largest italian iron meteorite know with the 48 kg.
of total mass. The meteorite are found in the 1904 near Bagnone, Massa Carrara,
Tuscany and is a iron octhaedrite IIIAB. I have trade a slice broken in 3
pieces from a italian museum, this is the UNIQUE 3 pieces available to the
private sector, seen the complete mass of the Bagnone its preserved in museum
of Calci, near Pisa. This 3 pieces arrive from a 150 gr. piece donated to the
NHM of Milan. The piece here for sale its a 5.5 gr. slice of 19.45x14.6 mm, the
last available seen one slice its in my collection and another one from another
private collector. The slice its sale with copy of the old label

€ 1.000,00 from old price of € 1.650,00

Alfianello - Fall 16 February 1883, Alfianello, near Brescia, Italy. Chondrite
L6. Total mass 228 kg. End piece gr.16.9

€ 700,00 from old price of € 1.000,00

NWA 1808 - Found 2002, Erfoud, Morocco. Chondrite H5 Impact Melt Breccia. Total
mass 684 grams. Main mass gr.246.

€ 300,00 from the old price of € 492,00

NWA XXX - Found 2004, Erfoud, Morocco, Africa. Achondrite Howardite. Total mass
39.2 grams. Individual oriented with crust gr.39.2.

€ 250,00 from the old price of € 392,00

NWA 4537 - Found 2005, Erfoud, Morocco, Africa. Achondrite Aubrite. Total mass
103.4 grams. End piece gr.12.8. Last piece

€ 300,00 from the old price of 409,60

photos are visible on www.mcomemeteorite.it if you need a special price on
other meteorites present in the site write to me in private

Matteo

M come Meteorite Meteoriti
i...@mcomemeteorite.it
http://www.mcomemeteorite.it