Hi,

I try to run 2 instances of a MICO application in the same network; the
applications communicate via event channels. To separate the 2 instances  I
use different port numbers that are provided to micod via the
options "-ORBIIOPAddr inet:hostname:port --forward"
and to eventd via the options  "-ORBImplRepoAddr
inet:hostname:port  -ORBNamingAddr inet:hostname:port". nsd is started with
the command "imr create NameService poa
nsd "IDL:omg.org/CosNaming/NamingContext:1.0#NameService" -ORBImplRepoAddr
inet:hostname:port".

In the moment the second instance starts its micod some processes of the first
instance receive a message for the second time that was issued at startup
time of application 1 (and that is not valid in the current state).

How is it possible that startup of micod with a different port number disturbs
the other application?

Is it possible to avoid this problem?

I run MICO 2.3.11 under Suse Linux 9.2 with gcc 3.3.3.

Thanks for any information,
Klaus

PS: If I remember correctly this effect did not occur when I started the
applications under different accounts; her I used the same account.