Hi,

I am using the latest snapshot of mico (2008-03-19). I could not found
the parameter you have suggested. But I have found a way to achieve the
desired result by using Request Time Out policy with policy manager (i.e
by creating the timeout policy with RELATIVE_RT_TIMEOUT_POLICY_TYPE and
setting the timeout value). I get proper TimeOut exceptions when I
unplug the client's network cable after few calls to the server. The
problem I am facing now is that the ORB crashes if I continue to make
calls on the broken network for another 10 mins. Though I get TimeOut
exceptions for all such calls, but after 10 mins the ORB crashes
inadvertently. The only line I get in the trace is

iop.cc:3435: failed assertion `0'

P.S: I have tested this on Mac and windows with the timeout policy
samples given with the mico ORB. On windows it crashes just after
unplugging the cable and on Mac the crash happens after 10 mins.

I would be obliged if you can provide any help or direction on this.

Regards

Ashish