Hi Sorin ,
 thanks for your help. I cleaned the build first and I did build mico but then
I got the following error message:

nmake fatal error U1077 "..\win32-bin\idl.exe return code 135

 But for me thats no problem because I only use the mico and pthreats lib and
dll. There was one probleme that the pthreatd.dll still links to msvcr80 lib.
 Threfore I used the included vcproject file to build the pthreats library. Now
it works fine, thanks for your help.
 Best regards
 Niklas