On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Markus Schaber wrote:

We are using mico for one of our projects inhouse, and we falsely got
the impression that mico was not maintained any more (no releases,
debian packages vanishing, and no time to really investigate the
issues.). Yesterday, I had some time to look at the mico website, and
found out that mico still is actively worked on, and I think that we
may have something to contribute.

Just for your info: MICO is indeed actively worked on. We are currently involved in some ports of large scale, mission critical systems to MICO. As part of one of these projects, we will soon release a new MICO version. The silence on this list does not mean that nothing is happening. Just what's happening is too "sensitive" for a public list...

Cheers,
Rudi
Rudolf Schreiner, CTO, ObjectSecurity Ltd.
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Rd., Cambridge CB4 0WS
Tel. +44 1223 420252, Fax. +44  870 762 6041
USA: Tel.+1-800-898-9148, Fax +1-360-933-9591
[EMAIL PROTECTED], www.objectsecurity.com