Hello Guilherme

It might be a gcc 4.3 problem. I have not looked at the code cuasing your
problem, code but here http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.3/porting_to.html is this
error mentioned because some header includes were removed in the new gcc.
There is stated the the header <cstring> has to be included to solve the
problem.
By the way, I compiled mico 2.3.13 a couple of days ago myself on a kubuntu
8.10 without any problems, but I hav not checked which gcc version it was
exactly.

Andreas Benzler

>       In file included from ../include/CORBA.h:280,
>                        from ../include/CORBA-SMALL.h:52,
>                        from os-unix.cc:34:
>       ../include/mico/throw.h: In function 'void
mico_sii_throw(CORBA::StaticRequest*, ...)':
>       ../include/mico/throw.h:111: error: 'strcmp' was not declared in
this scope