On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 18:56 +0200, Jaakko Kangasharju wrote:
> Michael Haubenwallner <ha...@gentoo.org> writes:

> >         hla.cc:47: note:   because the following virtual functions are pure
> > within 'HomeLocationService':

> The wireless parts haven't been kept up-to-date with the rest of MICO,

> The same seems to be the case with the Bluetooth problem that you also had.

It's not that I really need or were asked to enable them, just thought
it would be fine to have them buildable. It's ok with me to know they
are unmaintained and eventually removed from future versions.

OTOH, especially wireless networks usage recently grows...

Thanks you anyway,
/haubi/
--
Michael Haubenwallner