Hi,

first of all make sure you are using at least VC++ 7.1 (VS .Net 2003).
Then download and unpack MICO somewhere, goes to its root directory and
inside the VS command-prompt issue:

nmake /f Makefile.win32

That's all what's needed in order to compile MICO. If you like security
on windows too, then compile OpenSSL somewhere and use
admin\install-openssl.bat <directory> or admin\install-debug-openssl.bat
<directory> in order to copy required libs and header files in the MICO
tree and then issue nmake command above. For running demos you will need
just to add win32-bin into your path.

Cheers,
Karel

Karel Gardas                  kgar...@objectsecurity.com